Admission Procedure and Rules
- Select the course which will suit you the most.
- See if you fulfill all our entry requirements.
- You can obtain the application form from our office/website or request to get it by post.
- Fill up the application form completely along with your passport size photograph and submit it at our office personally or send it by post.
- Make sure that you get a date for admission cum scholarship test (for courses which require it) before or at the time of submission of form.
- Prepare well for the admission test and take it seriously.
- If you are selected in test, submit the first installment of your fee by the stipulated date.
- Admission will not be granted in any case if you fail to submit the fee by the stipulated date.
- On submission of fee you will be allotted your batch, a roll number and will be given an identity card.
- On each day you must carry your identity card to the institute. In case you fail, you may be debarred from all the facilities that are available for students.
- You are required to maintain strict discipline and adhere to all the rules and regulations failing which may lead to your dismissal.
- All your fee installments must be deposited well within stipulated time. Failing this, will lead to cancellation of admission.
- It is for the student himself/herself to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain examination or not. The institute does not hold itself responsible if a student's admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the institute.
- APEX INSTITUTE reserves the right to change or alter any of its program/fees structure/study hours/time-table/rules or any/all information as may be deemed necessary from time to time without any prior notice to anybody.
- The parents can contact APEX INSTITUTE center for any information about their ward's progress and behaviour or any other problem concerning their ward to take appropriate steps.
- Any misunderstanding/misinterpretation/dispute are to be settled under Ghaziabad Jurisdiction only.
- For any other point not specifically covered here, and in all matters, the decision of the APEX INSTITUTE management shall be final and binding to student and his/her guardian.
ON ADMISSION YOU GET THE FOLLOWING
... and a Promise - that APEX INSTITUTE is always beside you whenever you need us academically & otherwise
- 1. Start-up kit - Bag, study material etc.
- 2. Your I-Card - which you have to wear around your neck in the campus.
News & Updates